Wooden Chopsticks #02 Persimmon
KAWAI | tetoca
Chestnut, persimmon, mandarin, plum, peach.
“tetoca” chopsticks are made from those trees bearing fruits. These Tetoca chopsticks are crafted in Japan and finished with pure beeswax for a matte finish. These are Eco friendly and gentle on the skin. They have an octagonal shape that makes them easier to hold.
|Area of production||
coated with bee wax
Care & Use
- Do not put the items in the Dishwasher.
- Hand Washes with mild detergent using a soft cloth (sponge).
- The tone of wood may have slight individual variation.
- Store the wood items in a well-ventilated area
- Use of product under direct fire and Microwave is prohibited