Octagon Shallow Bowl
awabiware by Junichi Okamoto
“awabiware” pottery is created by Japanese artisan Junich Okamoto in Awaji-island. This octagonal-shaped medium shallow bowl has a beautiful and matte blue finish. The modern Japanese appearance creates a warm and delightful atmosphere at the dining table.
|Area of production||
Matte Pale Blue
7″ DIA x 1.57″H
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Using Microwave, and Dishwasher is not recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold