Sake Glass & Masu Box Set
Enjoy sake with this unique Japanese barware.
This set includes super thin glass called “Usuhari” and a cypress masu box. Usuhari glass is hand-blown by the master craftsman in Tokyo Japan. The very thin body gives you the perfect drinking experience. You put the glass in the masu box and start pouring Japanese sake into the glass until its overflowing. This unique drinking style called “KOBOSHIZAKE”. The wooden masu box which is nice companion of this glass is also good for serving nuts or small nibbles on directly. Hinoki (Japanese cypress) Masu box is made by Japanese artisan in Gifu.
|Area of production||
Tokyo / Gifu
Glass / Japan Cypress “Hinoki”
Clear / Natural
Glass: 2”w x 4”h Masu: 3.3” x 3.3” x 2.2”h
Care & Use
- Non heat-resistance.
- Recommend washing by hand only.
- Do not use the items in direct fire, microwave or oven.
- Never Use scouring pads, abrasive cleansers, harsh detergents to clean your item.
- Using oven, microwave, freezer are not recommended.
- Do not keep the item under wet conditions. Allow to air dry thoroughly