Tin Plate “SUZUGAMI”
SUZUGAMI is a dinnerware that can be reshaped to expand the creativity of the chef. SUZUGAMI bends and folds like an origami, allowing crafting and customization depending on the dish. Repeated bending is made possible by skilled craftsmen rhythmically hammering the metal plate. This technique effectively rolls the metal, giving SUZUGAMI its durability. This 100% pure tin plate is soft and flexible which can be bent easily by hand. This whimsical plate adds visual interest to your table settings.
The 18x18cm SUZUGAMI can be used as a dinner plate to serve main courses, appetizers and desserts. The edges of SUZUGAMI can be curled over to be used as a chopstick and cutlery rest.
Rolling Pin is not included.
|Area of production||
7.1″ x 7.1″
Care & Use
- Wash with mild detergent using soft cloth (sponge).
- Polish with commercial metal cleaner, toothpaste, or baking soda to bring out the luster.
- Do not put the product over a fire nor use it in microwave ovens. The melting point is low.
- Do not put the product in Dishwasher. We recommend hand washing the product.
- Use of scrub brush, metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder are also prohibited.