Squarely Mini Dish Shihou Mamezara
Mini sauce dishes called “Shihou-Mamezara”.
These whimsical mini dishes have unique details and made by Junich Okamoto, a Japanese artisan in Awaji-island, Japan. The artisan design and creates beautiful pottery called Awabi-ware for everyday use.
|Area of production||
3.55″ x 3.55″x 0.5″h (9cm x 9cm)
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold