Soup Cup (Set of 2)
The set includes two different design of cups. At the first glance, these seem unlike from general Koishiwara-ware. They have modern color approaches to its body all around with traditional Koshiwara characters in appearance, giving it a quaint element in modern look. This modern Koishiwara-ware is great quality to create everyday unique and warm style. They are hand-formed by the craftsman in Fukuoka, Japan. The cup is also good for tea or coffee.
|Area of production||
Brownish Black x Red
4.5″dia x 3″h, 12oz cap. / each
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, Oven, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold