Small Bowl (Set of 2)
This set includes two pieces of small bowls. These little bowls hand-formed by Japanese craftsman is great for side dishes, dipping sauce, Ice cream or little fruits and yoghurt. The quaint bowl comes with warm beige interior and blackened brown rim with “Tobikanna” patterns. The exterior is a natural color of Akatsuchi clay. “Tobikanna” is a decorative technique that results from carving only the top layer of clay with a springy metal blade while the wheel is rotating. Japanese artisan makes these pieces one by one, so each one has its own character which is unachievable machine made.
|Area of production||
Blackened brown x beige
5″dia x 1.5″h
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, Oven, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold