SILICONE WATER PILLOW
ONLY ONE NANIWA RUBBER
This is a unique Water Pillow with 100 years of history, updated to a contemporary design. The manufacturing is done in Japan with Silicone material. The quality of this product is assured, allowing use in hospitals, use by people with allergic reactions to rubber, or concerned of the distinct smell from rubber.
How to Use:
Insert 1.5~2.0 Liters of water and ice (about half of the capacity of the water pillow), and push out the air inside the water pillow.
Place the center of the clamp to the center of the opening of the water pillow, and close the clamp.
Lightly press on the water pillow to check for water leaks or the dislocation of the clamp.
|Area of production||
8.5”w x 18”L
Care & Use
- Do not use clamps from other vendors. This is a potential cause of water leaks.
- Do not fasten the clamp diagonal or lop-sided. This is a potential cause of water leaks.
- This product is a water pillow. Do not insert anything other than water and ice.
- Small scratches and black stains may be seen on the product due to the production process.
- Do not insert hot water into the water pillow.
- Recommended to wrap a towel around the product for use. When water and ice is inserted, water droplets will appear on the surface of the pillow.
- Recommended to wrap a towel around the clamp also.
- After usage, wash with clean water and dry in shade with the opening facing downwards.
- Store in a location out of reach of small children.
- Do not store in a location of high temperature or high humidity. Corrosion may occur.