Round Edged Salad Bowl
This whimsical Bowl is hand-formed by Japanese artisan in Fukuoka, Japan. The artisan creates very unique pottery by all hand work one by one so each one has its own character. This is one-of-a-kind and very limited availability. The pottery is called “Koishiwara-ware” known as everyday use because of durable pottery. The bowl is squarely round shape and decorated with signature pattern of Koishiwara-ware called “Tobikanna”. This modern Japanese appearance creates warm and delightful atmosphere to the dining table. It is not just a tableware but also can be used as a shallow bowl for Japanese flower arrangements.
Out of stock
|Area of production||
Brownish Black x Ivory
8″w x 2.75″h
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, Oven, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold