OJAMI Pillow “JACQUARD”
Japanese Accent Pillow
Japanese accent pillow OJAMI is handcrafted by skilled artisans in the heart of Kyoto, the ancient capital in Japan. The unique shape is inspired by the ancient Japanese beanbag toy that was filled with azuki beans called ‘tedama’, or ‘ojami’ in Kyoto dialect. This Ojami pillows come in jacquard fabric coverings to suit your taste and lifestyle. Four distinct designs are available. Pillow covering is non-removable.
This is custom order item.
Please be advised that our custom orders are exempt from our return policy.
|Area of production||
100% Jacquard Polyester
70% cotton and 30% polyester with polyurethane foam
17” dia x 6”h
Care & Use
- Due to handcrafted product, the size, form, weight, and firmness may slightly differ.
- Do not put in laundry machine. Please use professional service for thorough cleaning.
- Small stains may be cleaned by lightly rubbing with wet cloth.
- Please store at a location with good ventilation.
- Shifting of filler may occur depending on the frequency of use and weight of the user.
- Crackling from static electricity may occur when rubbed against clothing and other textiles, causing fiber loosen on pillow surface.
- The pillow is usable front or back side, interchangeably.