Masu Box – Black (Set of 2)
ICHIMATSU & KIRIKO
Set include 2 different design patterns in black way. Each one is designed with a bit of Japanese influence. This colorful set of Masu boxes are specially designed to add color to your everyday life. Use it as a sake vessel, a wooden case, or anything you please. MASU was originally a square wooden box used to measure rice when it was a form of currency. It is also a symbol of good fortune.
|Area of production||
Black x Natural
3.25″ x.3.25″ x.2.125″
Care & Use
- It is Safe to use MASU directly for daily consumption purposes as Japanese Cypress is a very safe material and the MASU have been created in a controlled environment.
- To care for your MASU, please briefly rinse immediately after use and let air dry.
- Do not place in a dishwasher, leave submerged in water for extended periods, or use in a microwave, and oven
- Avoid storing in hot and humid places or in direct sun light as rapid drying may cause cracks and gaps.
- Frequent and repeated use may result in leaks that are caused by the constant expansion and contraction of wood.
- Regarding Silk printed Color MASU, Avoid scratching the printed surface as it may cause the printed paint to come off.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or scouring pad such as steel wool, scouring powder.