Decorated with traditional patterns called Tobikana. The bowl has signature patterns of Koishiwara ware. The quaint Pasta bowl brings the tranquil and warm style to the table. They are ideal for serving pasta, fresh salads, and soups. Japanese artisan crafts the bowls from durable Akatsuchi Cray and finishes them by all traditional handwork. These bowls have textural warmth and each one has its own character which is unachievable machine-made.
|Area of production||
Brownish black x Beige
8 1/8” dia x 2”h
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, Oven, and Dishwasher-safe but, hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold.