Inoguchi Cup Grey “Senmou”
The cups are hand-formed by Japanese artisan Koji Kitaoka in Fukuoka, Japan. These cups are called “Soba-Inoguchi” and made for soba noodle dipping sauce. it is also nice size as tea or coffee cups or vegetable sticks and so on. The cup has beautiful matte grey gradation glaze and decorated with his beautiful brush technic called “Senmou”. This minimal Japanese appearance creates beautiful accents to the dining table.
The artisan creates designed pottery by all hand work one by one so each one has its own character. Since the items are handcrafted, these are very limited availability.
If you would like to make a large quantity order, please feel free to contact us by email.
|Area of production||
Matte Gray gradation
Approx. 3.5″ DIA x 2.75″H
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before first time use is recommended.
- Using Microwave, and Dishwasher is not recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold