Bamboo Flower Basket
This beautiful bamboo basket with random pattern is very carefully hand-woven one by one by skilled bamboo craftsmen through their superb weaving skills. This method of basket’s weave is called “Yatara weave” and the oval shape of the basket is called “Koban”. It has beautiful black colored body all around and come with a bamboo flower cup called “Otoshi” in Japanese.
Bamboo has been making a contribution to the development of Japanese life cultures like tea ceremony and ikebana for a long period of time, and also has been used in a plenty of ways, like baskets, tableware, bags and lighting.
|Area of production||
W11.5″ x D8.25″ x H7″
Care & Use
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat or extreme dampness. Excessive dryness or humidity can cause cracking and damage. Store your bamboo product in a well-ventilated area.
- When cleaning bamboo Basket, Please gently wipe with using dry cotton cloth.
- Never use scouring pads, abrasive cleansers, and harsh detergents to clean your bamboo basket.
- Avoid sunning as may cause change the appearance.
- Do not put heavy items as may cause change the shape.