Demi Coffee Cup & Saucer
The coffee cup and saucer are hand-formed by Japanese artisan Koji Kitaoka in Fukuoka, Japan. The cup has beautiful matte finish and decorated with his signature and traditional curving technic called “Shinogi”.
The artisan creates designed pottery by all hand work one by one so each one has its own character.
|Area of production||
Cup : Aprox. 3.5″ DIA x 2.5″H Saucer Plate Aprox. 6″ DIA
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before first time use is recommended.
- Using Microwave, and Dishwasher is not recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold