Deep Salad Bowl
This large bowl with warm beige interior and blackened brown exterior is hand-formed by Japanese artisan in Fukuoka. It is not only perfect for a salad bowl but also good for a noodle bowl. This quaint Japanese appearance creates warm and delightful atmosphere to the dining table. Consistent dotted line pattern inside face of the bowl is called “Tobikanna”, which is a decorative technique that results from carving only the top layer of clay with a springy metal blade while the wheel is rotating.
|Area of production||
Brownish Black x Beige
8″dia x 3.5″h
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, Oven, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold