Coffee Cup (Set of 2)
This set includes two different design of cups. They are hand-formed by the Japanese artisan in Koishiwara, Fukuoka. The artisan creates very unique pottery by handcraft one by one resulting each one has its own character. This is one-of-a-kind and very limited availability. The pottery is called “Koishiwara-ware” and known as everyday use because of durability.
|Area of production||
Blackened brown x Ivory
3.5″dia x 3.75″h, 9oz. cap. / each
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, Oven, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold