Tin Chopsticks Rest (Set of 5)
Set include 5 pieces of chopsticks rests in a wooden Kiri box.
“Japanese Knot” has been used not only as a work rope but also as a decoration of congratulation gifts set. It represents “Kizuna (bond)” whish unites couple, family, friends, relatives and societies on a special occasion. This item is made of 100% pure tin. Pure 100% tin is soft and flexible which can be bent by hand making crackling sound called Tin Cry. Shape this to suit your purpose such as chopstick rest, a charm, a pendant etc.
|Area of production||
2.875”W x 6.25”D x 0.75”h (Box)
Care & Use
- Wash with mild detergent using soft cloth (sponge).
- Polish with commercial metal cleaner, toothpaste, or baking soda to bring out the luster.
- Do not put the product over a fire nor use it in microwave ovens. The melting point is low.
- Do not put the product in Dishwasher. We recommend hand washing the product.
- Use of scrub brush, metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder are also prohibited.