Black Bamboo Tray
“YOTSUME” grid woven
This bamboo rectangular tray with bold richness represented Japanese bamboo culture and imagined tranquility of ZEN is handcrafted by skilled bamboo craftsman in Japan. The tray featuring sleek and elegant design has a beautiful woven surface like grid and black coating finish ideal for both hot and cold foods. Perfect for creating a modern table setting, serving, tea setting or display.
|Area of production||
Bamboo w/ Paulownia wood frame
13.8”w x 9.9”d x 0.8”h
Black lacquer coating
Care & Use
- Do not place your bamboo tray in direct sun light for long period of time
- Do not place the bamboo tray in dishwasher
- Hand wipe to clean with using soft damp cloth and wipe clean with dry cloth
- Do not put the product over a fire nor use it in microwave ovens
- Never Use scouring pads, abrasive cleansers, harsh detergents to clean your bamboo tray
- Do not place hot cooking utensils on your tray
- Store the bamboo tray in well-ventilated area
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat or extreme dampness. Excessive dryness or humidity can cause cracking or change the appearance. This is a normal occurrence inherent to the nature of bamboo.