Bamboo Basketry Plate
Hand-woven by Japanese artisans
This bamboo basketry plate called “Morizara” is hand-woven by skilled bamboo craftsman in Japan. It has a beautiful natural bamboo color and whimsical shape in the motif of fatsia. This plate is originally designed for display fruits. It is also large enough as a dinner plate charger.
|Area of production||
15.25”dia x 2.5”h
Care & Use
- Do not place the item in dishwasher.
- Hand wipe to clean with using soft damp cloth and wipe clean with dry cloth.
- Do not put the product over a fire nor use it in microwave ovens.
- Never Use scouring pads, abrasive cleansers, harsh detergents to clean your bamboo item.
- Do not placing hot cooking utensils on your item. Item’s color and the appearance may change.
- Store the bamboo items in well-ventilated area
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat or extreme dampness. Excessive dryness or humidity can cause cracking or unevenness. This is a normal occurrence inherent to the nature of bamboo.