AWABI-WARE Rectangular plate
“AWABI-WARE” pottery is created by Japanese artisan Junich Okamoto in Awaji-island. This rectangular plate has beautiful and rustic matte black finish. The modern Japanese appearance creates warm and delightful atmosphere to the dining table.
|Area of production||
5.1″ x 8.3″x 1″h (13.5cm x 21cm)
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Using Microwave, and Dishwasher is not recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold