AWABI-WARE Octagon Mini plate
“Awabi ware” pottery is created by Japanese artisan Junich Okamoto in Awaji-island. This octagonal shaped mini shallow bowl which is one of the Awabiware Mamezara, has beautiful and rustic matte black finis. The modern Japanese appearance creates warm and delightful atmosphere to the dining table.
|Area of production||
5.3″DIA x 1″h
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Using Microwave, and Dishwasher is not recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold