AWABI-WARE Mini Dish (Set of 4)
Set includes 4 different color of mini sauce dishes called “Shihou-Mamezara”.
These whimsical mini dishes are hand-formed by Junich Okamoto, a Japanese artisan in Awaji-island, Japan. The artisan creates very unique pottery called AWABI-WARE and each design has its own character. This modern Japanese appearance creates warm and delightful atmosphere to the dining table.
Out of stock
|Area of production||
3.55″ x 3.55″x 0.5″h (9cm x 9cm)
Care & Use
- Immersing the pottery in warm water before fast time use is recommended.
- Microwave, and Dishwasher-safe but hand wash is recommended to keep the pottery in good condition for longer period.
- Using the pottery in under direct fire is prohibited.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, harsh abrasive, steel wool, scouring powder as it may scratch and weaken the pottery. Use neutral detergent only.
- Do not keep pottery under wet conditions. Allow to dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold