8ｍｍ Drip Coffee Stand
Tools for Specialty Coffee
This drip stand is a tool to brew delicious coffee. Intended for everyday use, it is crafted with resilient 8mm hexagon steel by Japanese artisans. Traditional crafting methods are followed for precise bend work, weld, polish, and finish paint.
Use: Place dripper on the frame, and extract coffee. By sliding the dripper, smooth extraction will be possible.
1. Pour boiled water onto the coffee powder, starting with the center, then to its outer surroundings. Sit for 30 seconds.
2. Slide the dripper, and pour boiled water starting with the center.
3. By sliding the drip before all of the coffee drips down, the coffee will be less bitter.
*The coffee dripper must be under 2.5″ (6.4cm) in diameter.
|Area of production||
10” x 5” x 5.75″h Approx ( W 26・H 14.5・D 11.5(cm)/510g)
Care & Use
- This product is intended to be used as a drip coffee stand. Other usage may cause breakage of product.
- Do not place products other than the dripper on stand.
- Use the product on a stable table.
- Use a soft sponge and neutral detergent to clean this product.
- This product is NOT dishwasher safe.
- Thoroughly wipe product with dry cloth after washing. Moisture can cause the frame to rust.
- Using the product under direct fire is prohibited.